SHOstopper Plus Kit- $1534
- Wilwood FSL calipers with stainless steel pistons (4 piston)
- TCE Steel mounting brackets
- TCE Aluminum rotor hats
- 13" x 1.10" Directional vane rotors
- Gas slotted
- Wilwood BP-10 street pads
- TCE spec stainless steel hose kit
- Machining of steering knuckles
- All required hardware
- Sub FNSL6 Calipers- Add $275
- Drilled and slotted finish- Add $150
- Sub RED powder coat finish- Add $125
- Powder Coat steering knuckles- Add $85
- Extended length wheel studs (requires TCE hubs)- Add $45
- TCE supplied hub and bearing kit (installed)- Add $235
- TCE supplied steering knuckles for kit- Add $150
Application: The current version of SHOstopper this kit is available now only in full 13" diameter and a full 1.10" width rotor. The popular FSL caliper can be replaced by an optional FNSL6 model. More durable than the former kits of years ago this one is better suited for those with more Open Track uses than was the old one. 1994-95 owners much convert back to older style knuckles.
Fit: Requires 17" or larger, brake friendly wheels.
Notes: The FNSL6 is available for the 1.10 wide rotor application only. Not former .810" wide rotor kits. And use 16mm pads, the FSL and use 20mm pads.